Work At Catalyst
Social Media & Community Manager Position
1. Significant social media management experience – either for a community, product, or organisation.
2. Proven experience in community engagement, and development.
3. Excellent copywriting skills (English language).
4. Extensive experience with the climbing community, with a keen insight into the culture,community, and its interests.
5. Fluency in all major social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
6. Expert level scheduling and organisational abilties.
7. Availability for full-time work in London (no part-time or remote positions available, sorry!).
1. Experience with Direct Marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Klayvio).
2. Experience with blog post creation & online copywriting.
3. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and basic graphic design.
If you feel you lack the above experience, but are still an exceptional candidate for other reasons, please contact us directly, explicitly stating why you feel this to be the case. We may then invite you to apply on a discretionary basis.
Please note this position will involve interacting with our coaches on-site, and as such cannot support an application for remote work under any circumstances.