In-Person Coaching Products
- Catalyst in-person coaching products , including packages of multiple sessions, are sold with no time limit or expiry.
- As of the 1st of November 2020, none of our in-person coaching products include entry fees to the climbing walls, as stated on the product page. We cannot be held liable for the existence or the amount of extra fee incurred.
- As of the 1st of January 2020, catalyst in-person coaching products, including in-person coaching sessions and live assessments, are exchange-only products. We are unable to refund them once purchased, but are happy to offer their value as credit to another Catalyst coaching product (excluding apparel, or other physical products).
Online Coaching Products
- Catalyst's online remote-coaching products, chiefly Personalised Training Plans, are offered on an exchange-only basis, as of the 1st of January 2020.
- Wherein a customer wishes to stop a Personalised Training Plan before the period purchased has elapsed, they are entitled to receive it's remaining unused value in credit toward another Catalyst Online Coaching Product.
Online Subscription Products
- Catalyst's online subscription products, including the Community Training Membership, as well as subscription based training plans, are non-refundable products.
- Any cancellations need to be made before 11:59pm on the final day of the month, by logging in to your paywhirl customer portal at http://catalystclimbing.paywhirl.com . Failing this, the subscriptions will renew for another month of membership.
- If a customer has mistakenly subscribed for an extended duration (either 3, 6, or 12 months), mistakes can be rectified within the first 14 days of a subscription, after which the processing cost prohibits us from modifying a plan.
- Cancellations are unavailable as of 11:59pm on the last day of the month, for appproximately 24 hours, while the system processes invoices.
Catalyst Prize Draws & Competitions
Wherein Catalyst will offer a prize by raffle, or by participatory input, it shall be governed by the following rules. This includes all platforms, whether Direct Marketing, Instagram (or other social media) or in-person.
- Where the entrant is below 18, consent of a parent or guardian will need to be made for entry.
- Catalyst prize draws and competitions are not open to Catalyst staff, immediate relatives, or friend and associates of Catalyst. Due to the community nature of Catalyst, where there is any degree of personal relationship with a winner, the prize decision will be vetted by an impartial third party, and all relevant information (relationship, as well as 3rd party input) will be made public at the time of the announcement.
Date of Entry & Draw
- Catalyst retain the right to change the dates of entry, and the date of the prize draw, at their sole discretion.
- Wherein winners are chosen at random, all entrants will be assigned a numerical code, and a winner will be selected by random number generator.
- Wherein the winner is selected on merit, selection will be made at the complete discretion of the Catalyst staff.
- Wherein the winner is decided by public vote, Catalyst retain the right to address concerns of improper voting by discretionary allocation of the prize.
Right of Withdrawal
- Catalyst reserve the right to withdraw the prize, or cancel the draw, at any time, and for any reason.
- The winner does not enter into a legally binding contract with Catalyst Climbing LTD, and the goods shall be considered to have no monetary value, and as such are ineligible for exchange or return.
Limitation of Liability
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Catalyst Climbing LTD, its legal representatives, respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Giveaway or the acceptance of the prize.
- Each winner agrees that, by participating in a Giveaway, Catalyst may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional approval or compensation being required, including posting in a winner’s list, Instagram post and/or Instagram stories.